Add a layer of sand to the bottom of your thurible to insulate it from heat. For added protection place your thurible on top of an altar tile.
Brand: Alternative Imagination
- 1 Pound of White Sand (fine grain)
- Protect your incense burner from burning incense cones or charcoal tablets
- Easily extinguishes smoldering smudge sticks by gently pressing the embers into the sand
- Perfect for Sand Gardens, Unity Ceremonies, Mandalas, Crafting Projects, Decoration, and more
- Packaged in a reusable barrier-sealed pouch
Details: 1 Pound of beautiful White Sand. This sand is great for helping to protect incense burner vessels such as abalone shells, bowls made from brass, stone, or ceramic, and even trays. Perfect for any type of incense! Use with incense sticks, charcoal tablets, cones, and more! If you need to extinguish your incense sticks early, the sand is perfect for safely smothering the flame. This sand can also be used for sensory use for children with autism. We also recommend using this sand inside a Zen Garden, to give it that unique, one-of-a-kind look. With just a small amount of creativity, use glue to apply this sand to your art projects, giving it the WOW factor. Layer different colors of sand together to make an outstanding display of bottle art and to also remind you of that awesome beach getaway, you miss very much. Examples Pictured: Alternative Imagination Copper Offering Bowl with White Sand & Alternative Imagination Soapstone Smudge Bowl with White Sand, California White Sage, and Palo Santo.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.1 x 1.7 inches